OSHA Pro’s OSHA-authorized Trainer conducts the on-site confined space entry training for your entry supervisors, entrants and attendants. Specialized training for confined space rescue teams is also available. Training materials include a training manual, plus a free model written confined space entry program on CD-Rom that you can revise for your company’s use. Your course is conducted by an OSHA-certified individual and the course is OSHA-Approved in all 50 states. The course is designed to cover both the 29 CFR 1910.146 standard as well as the new construction standards that are now being enforced.
On-Site Confined Space Entry Training – Course Details:
Topics addressed during our on-site training seminar include:
- Identifying permit-required confined spaces and their hazards
- Proper utilization of gas monitoring equipment
- Methods to safely ventilate your confined space
- Duties of supervisors, entrants, and attendants
- Requirements for rescue services and personnel
- Steps necessary to temporarily reclassify a permit-required confined space to a non-permit space
- How to take advantage of OSHA’s alternate entry procedures
- Ensuring your written Confined Space Entry program and procedures meet OSHA regulations
All training is documented and certified per OSHA regulations, plus each trainee receives a certificate of completion for the course. Also, this course can be customized for our customers regulated by Cal/OSHA safety orders.
Other Confined Space Entry services available from OSHA Pro’s include:
- Customized written confined space entry program development, including OSHA-compliant alternate entry procedures
- Conducting annual confined space program reviews
- Assisting with confined space identification and hazard assessments
Money Saving Tip! Consider incorporating Confined Space Entry Training as part of an OSHA 10 or 30 Hour Safety Course or Mock-OSHA Inspection.
Click the link below and schedule your course today!
Contact OSHA-Pros USA
America’s OSHA Training & Compliance Experts
for Your On-site OSHA 10 hour Construction Course.
Call Our Toll Free Line at
1- (866) 442-OSHA (6742)
or Click Here to request a proposal for training