We are very pleased to be one of the first to offer a full, online confined space training for both General Industry (per 29 CFR 1910.146) and Construction (29 CFR 1926 Subpart AA). All training is documented and certified per OSHA regulations, plus each trainee receives a certificate of completion for the course. Also, this course can be customized for our customers regulated by Cal/OSHA safety orders.
Online Confined Space Training Now Available For Construction
Our online confined space training courses are easy to take, and convenient for the employee. Once signed up, the employee can begin work on any computer available, whether at home or at work. You can sign in and out of your class from as many sites as you desire. You’ll have up to 90 days (3 months to complete the course once you’ve started.
The course is presented in modules for easy stop and start. At the end of each module you’ll be asked to complete a section exam before moving on to the next section. At the conclusion of your course, you’ll take a final, comprehensive exam. Upon passing the class, you will be able to print out your temporary certification document as proof of your achievement. Your online confined space training certificate is recognized in all 50 states and fulfill requirements for OSHA, for Cal/OSHA and other state-specific requirements.
Topics addressed during our online training seminar include:
- Identifying permit-required confined spaces and their hazards
- Proper utilization of gas monitoring equipment
- Methods to safely ventilate your confined space
- Duties of supervisors, entrants, and attendants
- Requirements for rescue services and personnel
- Steps necessary to temporarily reclassify a permit-required confined space to a non-permit space
- How to take advantage of OSHA’s alternate entry procedures
- Ensuring your written Confined Space Entry program and procedures meet OSHA regulations
Other Confined Space Entry services available from OSHA Pro’s include:
- Customized written confined space entry program development, including OSHA-compliant alternate entry procedures
- Conducting annual confined space program reviews
- Assisting with confined space identification and hazard assessments
Click your desired online class below to enroll in your course today!
Upon completion of a course, you will be able to print a temporary certificate of completion, and within 4 to 6 weeks you will receive your OSHA Completion Card, to show to employers anywhere in the 50 states. Many employers, unions, and some states require OSHA Outreach training. The OSHA training will make you a more valuable employee and help make your work life and workplace safer and healthier.
America’s OSHA Training & Compliance Experts
for Your On-site OSHA 10 hour Construction Course.
Call Our Toll Free Line at
1 (866) 442-OSHA (6742)
or Click Here to request a proposal for training